Magic Streams has the right to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently parts or all of its services with or without notice to users or members .
Regulation on Management and Assignment of domains names ending on ‘.grThe customer / user and / or future owner of domain names should read, understand and agree to the Regulation on Management and Assignment of domains names ending on ‘.gr and all amendments. Especially should read Article 5 of the Regulation referred to the reasons for rejecting an application for registration domain name. In the page of ΕΕΤΤ there all the regulatory texts and any amendments. The visitor or the user is responsible for his equipment allows him to visit the pages of Magic Streams and is responsible for the relevant fees that may be required to have such access (eg cost of providing network connectivity, charging time, etc. ).
Magic Streams has no responsibility for the communication of users or members with third party service providers that may be advertised on its website and for any commercial transaction that may arise between them. Information provided on the website of Magic Streams. Guests have the responsibility to cross-check the information provided.
Users agree not to use the benefits of Magic Streams for:1. Publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violates the privacy of another, shows empathy or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination.
2. Damage to minors in any way.
3. Contents for adults – porn, gambling and anything opposed to Greek law.
4. Send – to send bulk e-mail in order promotional purposes without the consent of the recipient.
5. Upload, post, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any content for which you have no right to transmit under law or contractual relations or management (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part labor relations or covered by confidentiality agreements).
6. Publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others.
7. Publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destruction or equipment in any software or hardware . Wilful or unintentional violation of applicable law or provisions.
8. Harassment of third parties in any way.
9. Collect or store personal data about other users.
10. Trafficking in pirated software, MP3 and movies.
11. Forum with links to content for which you have no right to transmit under law or contractual relations or management.
12. Bulk emails for advertising purposes – Spam Mails.
Sending bulk emails for commercial purposes with the aim of advertising is prohibited by Greek law. Theoretically sending massive emails for commercial reasons (for the purpose of advertising) allowed only if there is consent of the recipient to receive emails from the specific email address.
If we do not meet the above and take notice from the data center for sending spam mail, the hosting account terminated without any notice.
Use of resourcesThe customer agrees that it intends to make reasonable use of Magic Streams server resources hosted, not intended all the server’s resources for its own use and recognizes that shared resources server with other users.
The limit on the use of computing power (CPU) and server memory set to 10% of total resources the server. If the running processes in the customer’s hosting account exceeds a consistent basis the consumption of 10% of the total resources of the server, the client is informed to terminate these processes.
In case specific processes are causing or may cause problem to the smooth operation of the server and at the expense of other clients, Magic Streams reserves the right to terminate the process without first informing the customer or even to disable the guest account if necessary.
The available server resources intended exclusively for use within the hosting accounts of Magic Streams customers.
The allocation of resources is forbidden in any way to sites of third parties in any form, including but not limited to pumping graphics or texts of sites third material located on its server Magic Streams, carrying banner exchange programs etc. Expressly prohibited the use of irc bot and chatrooms, because of the excessive burden caused by these applications to servers.
Denial of ServiceMagic Streams has the right to refuse or cancel service. Violation of rules and regulations of Magic Streams leads to a warning, suspension or even possible cancellation. The accounts which will be deleted due to a violation of Magic Streams’s policy ,will not be compensated.
Above the monthly movement of data volumes there is a mandatory fee for each additional MByte according to the then current list price of Magic Streams.
Monthly traffic received all the data (such as eg. Move pages, FTP traffic, traffic e-Mail, etc.) to and from your account (ie. The disk space that your host).
Responsibility and Services of the Magic Streams1. The Client confirms that the material, which is uploaded to the server, is ready and will not require any additional processing by the Magic Streams to operate. The Magic Streams has full access to files, websites and Customer data.
2. The Customer is notified via email by the Magic Streams about how they can gain access to the Control Panel and also about how to publish files on the Internet, the establishment of email accounts and the manual usage of the virtual server and the Control Panel.
3. The Client agrees that he has the necessary knowledge for the construction / publishing of web pages and that the Magic Streams is not responsible to provide such knowledge or other programming knowledge to the Customer or to educate him. The Magic Streams is not obliged to provide technical support except as specified herein. The Magic Streams may make an exception, if it so wishes, to provide support and suggestions on matters not related to the hosting site (Additional Support).
4. Any request for additional technical support may be refused by the Magic Streams with or without reason. It is the sole option of the Magic Streams whether to provide any additional technical support or not. If the Magic Streams decides to provide additional support, the Magic Streams can interrupt it at any time without notice and without any obligation or responsibility.
5. The Magic Streams does not exercise control over the content of the information, which passes through its network of servers, and it also does not guarantee the credibility of any information, which appears on the Internet through or because of its services. Moreover, it does not guarantee the solvency of any commercial or personal website presented in any meeting. It also does not guarantee any specific promises/offers from third parties and is not responsible for any damage which may occur to the client or those who deal with him/her, including loss of data, delays by any cause, non-stop delivery of goods or services by any cause, mistakes or omission.
6. The use of any information provided through the Internet is the responsibility of the user and the Magic Streams has no responsibility for the accuracy or quality of any such information. The connection speed indicated on the website represents the speed of the core network (backbone) and not the speed from end to end.
7. The Magic Streams has no responsibility for any damage caused in case of non-availability of network or system and does not guarantee that the hosting service will be uninterrupted or that there will not be any mistake, given the special nature of the Internet and the networks through which the information is distributed.
8. The Magic Streams, under any conditions and circumstances and by any cause, has no liability for any damage resulting from the use, availability or non-availability of services offered.
9. The Magic Streams periodically upgrades the installed applications on the existing servers in order to maintain security levels at the highest possible level and to provide the latest versions of Control Panel, PHP, MySQL, ASP.net, Perl, Zend, Ioncube, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the Client to check that code (codes like PHP, MySQL queries, ASP etc. in which the client maintains his websites on the site offered by the Magic Streams) to be compatible with the Magic Streams servers. The Magic Streams is not responsible for any loss, damage or moral damage resulting from these upgrades caused by the inability or unwillingness of the Client to customize the website with upgraded versions of various applications and Programming Languages that are installed on the servers Magic Streams or by any other means.
10. The Magic Streams shall bear no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or moral damage resulting from failure in service or technical support and the Customer accepts that this will not be a factor to raise any claims.
11. The Magic Streams periodically takes backups of files and databases of Clients who use hosting services of the servers. The recovery of files from the backup is charged. The Magic Streams does not assume any responsibility if the backup is not updated or is not used. The Customer is required to keep backup files and databases using Magic Streams Backup/Restore tool that is found in the Control Panel. For security reasons, the backup will be transferred by FTP to the Client’s computer.
12. The Magic Streams will deliver the service within some minutes, after the client's payment. In some cases, given the nature of such services, the service delivery might take up to some hours or days.
13. The Magic Streams will cooperate with the authorities responsible for law enforcement and will provide information relating to space, data, email and content of the Customer. This may lead to disclosure of all information given to the Magic Streams including information located on servers of Magic Streams, which also includes the files, and databases of Client.
14. The Magic Streams shall not be liable to the Client/user for any damages resulting from the performance or failure of their order or for the type of service. This is also reserved for the time of delivery of products/services in cases of force majeure.
15. The Magic Streams creates partnerships or alliances with other companies and suppliers. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Magic Streams is in no way responsible for the products or services of any third party and will not be responsible or liable to the Customer or any third party for any claims arising from the use of such products or services.
16. If the server where your shared or reseller plan, in a calendar month, has natural downtime of more than 0.1%, you can receive a month in credits to yoru account. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of the Magic Streams dependent upon justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor's network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please contact info@ Magic Streams.gr with justification. All requests must be made in writing, via email. Uptime guarantees only apply to shared / reseller solutions.
17. Service Level Agreement (SLA)
This agreement describes the warranty for the availability of the network of Magic Streams services. The warranty applies to any of Magic Streams customers that do not have any pending payment obligation at Magic Streams.
Format and procedure of applying the warranty.Magic Streams main goal is to ensure that the content of the hosted websites is available (uptime) for access from anywhere in the world, at anytime. The service downtime is defined as the loss of all from Magic Streams.gr to the providers of the backbone network.
Magic Streams goal is to keep the average time the Webserver or the Database Server are unavailable to 0.1% or less during a calendar month as measured by Magic Streams.
If the Webserver or the Database server of the shared hosting plan that your site is hosted is available less than 99.9% of a calendar month, Magic Streams will add one more month of hosting to your hosting plan for free.
The period of time that the service is unavailable is counted from the moment that the customer informs about it, during the interruption, by sending a ticket to Magicstreams.gr or by calling Magic Streams Support Team. Magic Streams administrators will determine when the interruption ended.
The month added corresponds with the monthly fee of the main service plan paid by the customer, with the monthly data transfer limit, excluding additional services, such as additional IP addresses, support services etc.
RestrictionsThe customer will not receive any warranty for any failure, malfunction or unavailability of the website that is caused or related to:
1. circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Magic Streams.gr including, without limitation, governmental activities, war, revolution, sabotage, armed conflict, blockade, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, inaccessibility or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus or hacker attacks, failure of third party software (including, without limitation of the e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials and supplies or to take the action required for the use of appropriate equipment for the provision of this SLA.
2. Planned or urgent maintenance or enhancement works on the technical equipment.
3. Issues of the DNS, FTP, POP, IMAP ή SMTP client access
4. False reports about the function of Magic Streams systems. e. The Clients actions or omissions, including, without limitation, the code (e.g. CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct or misuse of services with violation of Magic Streams terms and conditions and the articles of acceptable Use Policy.
5. e-mail or webmail delivery or transmission
6. outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to the Customer. Magic Streams is not responsible for the web browsers or the DNS that can make the service anaccesible to the Customer. Magic Streams, is also not responsible for problems that arise due to the quality of internet access by the provider selected by the Customer. Magic Streams will guarantee only those areas under its own control, meaning the servers, server routers and their connection to the Internet.
Money back guarantee1. The hosting plans virtual servers of the Magic Streams accompanied by 30-day money back guarantee from the date of the hosting account.
If the customer is not satisfied with the level of hosting services of the Magic Streams, may within 30 days from the beginning of his account to request the cancellation of this agreement, otherwise implicitly agrees with continued provision of the service and forgoes right to return of overpaid money.
In case of cancellation within 30 days, the customer will be refunded the amount of assistance.
In the event that the amount of aid included additional costs (purchase of domain name, buy SSL, dedicated IP market, commissions or commissions from banks or credit cards, installation fees, additional services) the amount of aid is returned to the customer after deduction of the expenses above. No refund is not made after the 30th day of subscription.
The above guarantee concerns exclusively rental packages Web Hosting & Web Radio and not all of the services provided by the Magic Streams, such as Dedicated Server, Resellers Hosting, etc.
For the Dedicated Server and the corresponding addons there is no refund.
2. Only the new account are entitled to compensation. For example, if the customer had an account in the Magic Streams, cancelled and created a new, is not entitled to compensation for the last Bill.
3. to be considered valid the marriage Bill, the request must be sent via the form located in the package management page on the Magic Streams.
4. in the event that the customer acquired code for free domain registration or renewal of Domain Name with the hosting package market, which has made an application for cancellation, the total value of vesting or renewal of the Domain Name shall be bound by the final amount to be refunded.
5. In the event that payment has been made by Paysafecard to return money credited to the customer's account and a payment gateway does not support return.
6. any violation of this clause is considered likely to result in non-reimbursement of any amount to the customer.
Cancellations/Payments Dedicated ServerAll cancellations and payments Dedicated Server must be made 5 days prior to their maturity and not after. if renewal invoice is created it should be settled.
Making your first access to your account, or transferring files to it, you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.